LAST UPDATED 4-24-2013
- Gabe Buksa (marines) - currently serving in an embassy assignment
- Charlie Reagle (army) - preparing to leave on another tour in Afghanistan
- Mitch Kuhn - currently serving in Israel
- Adam Kohn (Army) - Afghanistan
- Allison Shaffer (army) - based in Alaska
- Josh Dickey (Air Force) - based in Japan
Missions and Missionaries:
- Bill & Debbie Bosley - Senegal with New Tribes Mission
- Choices Pregnancy Center
- Tiger Pause - Matt Nance, Director
- Denny Ugoletti - chaplain at the Beaver County Jail
- Camp Judson - Kevin Saxton, Director
- New Castle City Rescue Mission
- The Master's Mission - Darrell Rooks, Director
- Fisher of Boys - Jim Allison, Director
widows & widowers:
- Jack Berresford
- Donna Commino
- Annis Davis
- Sally Davis
- Wini DePillo
- Babe Earley
- Caroline Hobby
- Opal Hoce (Welsh)
- Peg Maranciak
- Della Phillips
- Darla Rhodes
- Marge Schaeffer
- Cindy Shaffer
- Jan See
- Mary Taylor
- Music ministry
- Gospel ministry - boldness and skill to proclaim the gospel in our community
- Reclamation - ministry by which we reclaim inactive members into an active faith.
- Beaver Baptist Association - pursuing our relationship with the churches in the Association and Region.
- Christian Education Board - wisdom and skill in leading the discipleship ministry.
- Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, Youth
- Official Board - wisdom and skill in leading the church.
Church members and friends:
- Kelly Ann Taylor - Multiple Sclerosis.
- Paul Davis - Parkinson's disease.
- Teresa Phillis - Mysterious mass in her brain causing headaches and complications with kidney disease.
- Marilyn Devich - her heart's work capacity has improved from 15% to 30% after suffering a virus in her heart more than a year ago. Asking God to continue the improvement.
- Craig Straight - infected finger
- Government - that righteousness would prevail at the Federal, State and local level.
- Michelle Dunlap - back pain, PTSD
- Nora Maranciak - adjusting to her new residence (nursing home).
- Bob Woods - cancer and salvation
- Cindy Shaffer - well-being
- Autumn Gentile - recovery
- Mary Kay Moore - strength and well being, 90 years old, being cared for by her daughter Sherry
- Akala Zimmerman - 10 year old girl doctors have exhausted their efforts with her heart condition
- Dustin Gorby - leukemia (soph. at Crestview)
- Sue Dunn - cancer (friend of Gail Bable)
- Larry Early - PTSD
- Cairns Famliy - God's grace
- Carl & Deb Taylor - God's grace
- John Caldwell - PTSD (friend of Larry & Sandy Earley)
- Sandy Earley - recovery from eye surgery related to glaucoma
stop fluid,heal lungs.cure diseases.cancer free.health.healings.heal past negative talk.unanswered prayer. j.d.t.,family
heal lungs,stop fluid.cancer free.health.healings remove need for oxygen machine.j.d.t.,family
Teresa Phillis needs prayers to help her with a gambling problem.
Need more on tonic or clodpole
So when everyone comes out of a long meeting feeling burnt out, it's because their glucose levels are exhausted. For families with children, play lawns and path lawns may be a good choice. Because happy clients talk. <a href=http://lopolikuminp.com>accrue</a> After awhile, however, it is easy to set your personal action plan or personal growth plan aside, so one question you'll want to keep in front of you for motivation is, "What if I do nothing?While finding a good personal development plan template or personal development plan sample isn't easy at first, using these five steps in learning how to write a personal development plan can get you started. Bach began noticing major changes in his patients and roots causes of issues simply disappearing.